In preparation to host a baby shower where my friend is (finally) having a girl, pink desserts have been catching my eye on Pinterest. One day, I stumbled upon a picture of pink cookies and the recipe was so simple, I just had to try it!
I made a batch and took them into work so I could try them out before the baby shower, and then the baby shower, and they were a hit!
1 box strawberry cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs (or 2 Flaxseed Eggs)
1 cup white chocolate chips (original recipe called for 2 cups, but I don’t like to use too many chocolate chips in my recipes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If using the flaxseed eggs, make now as they’ll need to set for 5 minutes.
- Mix together cake mix, vegetable oil, and [flaxseed] eggs in a Kitchenaid mixer with the paddle attachment, or large bowl and hand mixer, until combined.
- Mix in white chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.
- Either form small dough balls or lace spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I prefer my Pampered Chef Bar Pan).
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Let set on pan for a few minutes, then remove to a wire rack for cooling.
- Eat and enjoy!